To make sure pay4gud transactions go smoothly for everyone involved, it is important we can easily communicate with everyone using our website.
We require all pay4gud members to provide up-to-date and accurate contact information, including name, address and phone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report someone using false contact information?
To report a member who is using false contact information, please contact pay4gud with the member’s username or email address.
How do I check to make sure my contact information is up-to-date?
If you think another member’s contact information is false or incorrect, you don’t need to report it to us. pay4gud has a number of systems in place to identify inaccurate contact details. If we detect any malicious behavior, we’ll take steps to address and prevent it.
Read our full policy
False or missing contact information policy overview
pay4gud members are required to provide accurate contact information such as their name, address, or telephone number when registering on pay4gud. pay4gud members are not allowed to use a fax or disconnected number as a telephone number.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don’t, you may be subject to a range of actions, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.
What are the guidelines?
- Providing your correct name, address, and telephone number
- Keeping your contact information up-to-date. You can update your personal information in My pay4gud and address. Learn more about changing your account information.
- Falsifying or omitting contact information such as a name, address, or telephone number
- Failing to register a contact name along with the business name, for a business account
- Using a fax number as a telephone number
- Using a disconnected telephone number
Why does pay4gud have this policy?
Buyers and sellers need to be able to communicate with each other. If you provide incorrect contact information, it makes it difficult for your buyer or seller to get in touch with you. This makes it more likely that you’ll have problems like unpaid items, pay4gud Money Back Guarantee cases, and negative feedback.